Monday, May 17, 2010

My actions tell me I've already given up, because I don't have the drive to study or cram in any facts even though I've got so many topics left uncovered. Then I'm forcing myself to stay awake, this feels just like the O'levels.

I keep telling myself the A's wouldn't be like the O's.
The fact is, it might just be.

I remember a phrase my maths teacher told me, "old habits die hard". I told him I'd try my best not to let that happen. It did.



I sincerely believe all lazy people have their reasons for being lazy, like how all nasty have their reasons too.

I'm just too ill-disciplined. I let my mind think whatever it likes, I do whatever I like too. When something happens, I'll sit there all day and think about it. Then I'll think about the past, the present, the future.

Come up with stuff I'd like to say to people, plan my holidays, remind myself to meet up with some people, day dream about how life will be like if things turned out the way I wanted, burning questions, think about how it'd be nice if I got to say what I wanted to a few (nasty or nice). It never ends.


I'm studying even though I look like I am. What bullshit.

No comments: